Warpaint Teeth Whitening
Click Image for Gallery
This grimy little powder will whiten and polish your teeth with activated coconut shell charcoal.
Brace yourself, because it's pitch black.
It'll strengthen your gums, remove toxins from your mouth, absorb heavy metals and remineralise with bentonite clay, the organic sweet orange peel helps remove stubborn coffee stains.
As if that wasn't enough, we've thrown in organic peppermint to reduce infections and inflammation and a dash of organic lemon myrtle to arm you against bacteria and boost your immune system. Plus, it'll keep you smelling fresh and zesty!
If you like our natural approach and you want to share your experiences, dab some Warpaint on your face and post a snap of your totally sparkly teeth using the hashtag #armedwithwarpaint
• We use australian edible calcium bentonite clay that remineralises and strengthens teeth. It is rich in vital minerals that are very beneficial for our teeth and gums – like calcium and potassium. It is a very mild abrasive clay that gently scrubs and beautifully polishes the teeth. Bentonite Clay has been used for decades as a treatment for numerous health conditions and acts as a detoxifying agent to help fight gum disease by strengthening the body's natural immunity. It works as an astringent by helping to remove tartar and cleans the gums.
• We use a non abrasive very fine activated coconut charcoal (the food safe type that is used in emergency situations in the Emergency Room for overdoses of medications, drugs and alcohol), it adsorbs materials, it is very porous and this allows the surface of the charcoal to attract and hold material and debris within the pores. Brushing with activated charcoal will help remove discoloration, stains (coffee, tobacco, tea, etc.) and debris and leave the surface area of the tooth clean and appearance will be whiter.
• We use organic sweet orange peel (does not contain citric acid), to remove stains and strengthen sensitive teeth.
• We use organic lemon myrtle found on rainforest trees indigenous to Queensland, Australia, (does not contain citric acid), a powerful microbial and anti-fungal agent that also contains calmative properties to soothe and relax.
• We use organic peppermint to reduce infections and inflammation. Plus, it'll keep you smelling fresh and zesty!
How often can I use Warpaint?
You can use 'WARPAINT as much or little as you like. It is very
flexible. Some customers have replaced it as their night routine and use a commercial toothpaste inthe morning, just to still have a stronger minty
aftertaste. Some customer use it a few times a week, others use it daily.
You can use it instead of your toothpaste.
Hundreds of our customers are using WARPAINT without a problem,
reporting that our product works great on dental work. It is
the safest way to whiten and deeply clean. However, if concerned,
try WARPAINT on a little spot first to make sure or check with your dentist.
Pregnant and Kids?
WARPAINT ingredients are all natural, some organic.
It is 100% safe for kids of all ages. In comparison with a regular
toothpaste or a teeth whitening product which is full of
chemicals WARPAINT is the safest alternative there is.
Nevertheless, when pregnant, we recommend you consult your
health professional, just for your peace of mind.
How soon can you see results?
We are all different but most of our customers notice an
immediate improvement, especially when teeth are
discoloured. WARPAINT natural teeth whitener works
especially well with extrinsic stains on teeth caused by
food, drink, tobacco. It is a natural alternative to
chemical teeth whitening products and for some users its a gradual improvement. Certain foods and drinks stain
teeth. Just brush your teeth with WARPAINT
after. Brushing your teeth with WARPAINT will also give
you that dentist clean feel. Your jar last for around 3
month when used daily.
WARPAINT ingredients are all
natural, some organic. It is 100% safe for kids of all
ages. In comparison with a regular toothpaste or
a teeth whitening product which is full of chemicals
WARPAINT is the safest alternative there is.
You can use WARPAINT as much or little
as you like. Some customers have replaced it as
their night routine and use a commercial toothpaste in the
morning, just to still have a stronger minty
aftertaste. Some customer use it a few times a week,
others use it daily.
We love our animals and can absolutely assure you that our product
WARPAINT is cruelty free and not tested on animals.
I would wait until the braces come off because it won't
whiten underneath the braces. But as soon as they come off
give it a go, our users have great results.
Are there any chemicals in the product?
No, Warpaint is 100% natural.
How long do I brush my teeth for?
Gently brush for 2 Minutes, for extra whitening power you can leave it in your mouth for another few minutes before rinsing well.
How often can I use it?
Use as often as needed. Everyday if you like!!
How much do I use?
Very little, only cover the tips of your wet toothbrush bristles.
Can my kids use it?
Yes, Warpaint is safe for kids of all ages.
I have very sensitive teeth/gums, can I use it?
Yes, Warpaint is non-irritating, use a soft bristle toothbrush.
Can it damage the enamel on my teeth?
No, it will strengthen the enamel.
Can it change the ph of my mouth?
Yes, it can be helpful in changing the ph and health of your mouth, effectively killing the bad bacteria present in tooth decay and gingivitis.
Can I use Warpaint for Oil Pulling?
Yes, it is perfect. Add 1 tablespoon coconut oil to 1/4 teaspoon of Warpaint. Swish in your mouth for about 10 - 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. You can use this method several times a week.
Can I use Warpaint as my daily toothpaste?
We recommend you use your WarPaint as an add on like serum to your moisturizer.
Does it stain my clothes?
Yes, it stains eveything. Do not drop it! Have a dark washcloth by your sink! Seriously.
Use as often as needed and don't inhale the powder.
Dip a clean, wet toothbrush into Warpaint
Brush in small, gentle circles for 2 minutes
Keep your lips closed while brushing
Spit carefully and rinse really well
Now take a tiny bit of Warpaint on your finger
Smudge some on your cheek
Snap a photo
Post it on Instagram using the hashtag #armedwithwarpaint
Activated Coconut Shell Charcoal; Calcium Bentonite Clay; Organic Sweet Orange Peel; Organic Peppermint; Organic Lemon Myrtle